Monday, November 14, 2011

Gunner's doing work!

Yesterday, Josh and I went out to the field for a bit with Gunner.  I wanted to get some nice pictures of him and I wanted to see just what  he could do.  It was my crashcourse in dog training if you will.  I really enjoyed it though and think I could do it... well, going to have to do it.  I will be training Smalls and Josh will be training Pip.  My little guy Smalls is going to win all of the competitions!!  (;-)  Haha!

Hahaha, have to share this- as I'm writing this, Josh says, "Honey, just remember, I may only teach you what I want to teach you."  I said, "that's ok because I know how to read".  A little friendly competition is healthy!  I know I am excited to start training.  (My dog is still going to be awesome!)


Anyway, thought we'd share a few pictures of Gunner doing work!




No comments:

Post a Comment